christmasbjd-ollectasy-banner
banner_v07_290x150
7854abc5d9523485777b9d0156715cc4

MaskCatDoll News

MaskCatDoll has introduced a new body for 1/3 girls.  The old body will be sold one last time before it is retired. Tan skin is being added to the resin options.

From the company:

New 57cm line Body release and Tan Skin Event. (Aug.13th)

Hi dears,the new 57cm line body is released now.

To celebrate this we’re starting the Tan skin Event From Aug 13 – Sept. 12 2015.(Tan Skin Comparison)

The 57cm line dolls are limited for Tan skin to 15 pieces.But there’s no limit for the special line.

People who choose layaway during the Event only need to pay 30% of the full price at first and when the doll is finished they pay the remaining of 70%.

The  original 57cm body will not be for sale after this event anymore.

We hope Maskcatdoll can bring you more joy and happiness in the future

Link: Body Comparison       Skin color Comparison 2015       Order page for Tan Skin Event

 

57cmb_n (1)
57cmb_n (15)
57cmb_n (10)
57cmb_n (16)

0 comments… add one

Leave a Comment