Ppinky Dolls (Updated)

Due to information sent by readers, this company is being investigated for copyright violations. Companies that sell dolls that violate copyrights are not permitted on BJDcollectasy.

A new company from Greece called Ppinky Dolls has opened.  The first doll available is named Miko. She is available in a basic version and in three limited editions.

24cm tall Basic Miko comes blank.  Options include a face-up, eyes and wig.  Two combinations are available, one with a face-up blue eyes and a brown wig. The second combination comes with a face-up, random eyes and light purple wig.

The full-set versions are called Miko Star, Miko Lily and Miko Dream. They may be pre-ordered until January 31st.

A-B-type

MIKO-BASIc4-682x1024

13 comments… add one
  • Claire Nov 19, 2014, 2:57 am

Just a heads-up, the body of this doll is a Kinoko Juice re-cast. It is not Pinky Dolls’ design.

• Emma Nov 19, 2014, 7:58 am

I agree with Claire his is just an modded recast from two different doll companys. Not ok!

• Karin Nov 19, 2014, 8:53 am

Modified Kinoko body!

• Gov Nov 19, 2014, 10:34 am

be careful, the body is a kinoko recast …

• Elodie Nov 19, 2014, 12:04 pm

The body is forbidden to show on the french forum Materiel Celeste.

• bjdcollectasy Nov 19, 2014, 12:06 pm

Can you give me more information? If it is a recast body, BJDcollectasy will not cover this doll or this company.

• loofthewood Nov 19, 2014, 5:46 pm

Many doll have same details and there are not considered as recast.
    I’m really upset to see this fierceness and the violent word I read.

for example the new pandora doll has the same rump that the cerisedoll dolls and nobody said nothing
    Kinoko-juice and DIM trisha have the same cartoon hand too
    atelier momoni doll body is quite the same as the chibi unoa ….

the list is long

• Martine Nov 20, 2014, 11:57 am

Yes, but those are small details. There are bound to be small similarities, but each of those are still sculpted by the artist themselves. This body is an exact copy, so much so that it has to be recast. Every single detail except for the chest joint are the same, and that seems to be because she just cut the body in two and added that joint.

People aren’t pointing it out fiercely or violently either. They’re simply stating that this doll is a recast. Which it most definitely is. And a lot of people, me included, are upset about that. But I haven’t seen a single hateful post about it as of yet.

• grace Nov 19, 2014, 8:11 pm

I know this girl. I emailed back and forth with her asking her to please not do this and make her own body. I bought the doll before I saw the body. She knows she recast and is proud of it. She is a member for the recast forums. Here is her reply to my begging her to make her own body.
    Ppinkydolls
    I refunded your money dear,i can make sculpting anything i love any body i like more..thank you have a nice day..oh forget..she is almost sold out!

• grace Nov 19, 2014, 8:13 pm

Mae, please remove the link to her site.

• grace Nov 19, 2014, 8:15 pm

Also, I have reported her to Paypal, they are investigating her account. In cases like these they often seize the accounts. I spoke directly to my manager on this, it has been sent to the Risk department at Paypal.

• bjdcollectasy Nov 19, 2014, 10:25 pm

I removed it from the links page. I’ll remove it from the article itself. Forgot that!

• Kimono_luv Dec 15, 2014, 1:04 pm

Holy crap, exact same body as the adorable kinoko juice dolls. But seriously?! What an ugly face, looks like a troll, ew